Monday, January 16, 2017

I Never Liked Piers Morgan, But I Gotta Say, HE UNDERSTANDS TRUMP

I can't think of many in the American media who get Trump more than Piers Morgan. Amazing.



And, if you watched the whole video, you see that the final thing they discuss is the question, Is Trump a lover of Britain, how will he handle Brexit, and future trade deals?

And on cue:

Donald Trump says he ‘loves’ the UK and reveals he wants a bumper transatlantic trade deal to help make Brexit ‘a great thing’
In an interview with Michael Gove for The Times – the Sun’s sister newspaper — he revealed he was inviting Theresa May to visit him “right after” he gets into the White House. 
In an interview, the President-elect said: “I love the UK. “We’re gonna work very hard to get it (a trade deal) done quickly and done properly – good for both sides.” 
Mr Trump added: “I will be meeting [Mrs May]. She’s requesting a meeting and we’ll have a meeting right after I get into the White House and it’ll be, I think we’re gonna get something done very quickly.” 
He also predicted more countries will follow Britain by leaving the European Union – because of the migration crisis and Angela Merkel’s “catastrophic” decision to open Germany’s borders.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark Zuckerberg and Merkel caught on tape discussing how Facebook can help censor anti-migrant posts.
http://www.infowars.com/mark-zuckerberg-caught-on-hot-mic-saying-facebook-will-censor-anti-migrant-posts/

Anonymous said...

The anti Trump Womens March has partnered with CAIR among other radical groups.
https://www.womensmarch.com/partners/

Anonymous said...

https://twitter.com/jzmusec/status/820961445198303232?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

JohnZ tweet:

Fox's Maria Bartiromo "John Brennan is a criminal"

video also discusses McCain's complicity

Pastorius said...

I saw that Zuckerberg/Merkel story on Drudge yesterday. I remember it. It is an old story from sept. 2015.

I find it odd that it is coming up again.

Why do you think that is?

Anonymous said...

Pastorius asked: "Why do you think that is?"

Perhaps the stunning video expose you posted on Merkel earlier today is making waves?

Pastorius said...

Maybe. I guess I would not know what is going on in Europe.