Monday, September 29, 2014

Oklahoma Beheader's Mother Says My Boy Is a Good Boy



Obviously the woman is tortured by the reality of what her son has done. But she typifies the mothers of criminals and gang members across the country, who jump immediately to defend their sons and declare them to be good boys, even as they mow down human beings like so much grass.

Let's be clear, Islam is a Racketeering Outfit, a Mafia, a gang, and it treats non-Muslims like grass to be mowed.

And this woman would enable such a thing? She's out of her fucking mind.
“My son was raised in a loving home… My son was a good kid… I know what they’re saying that he done. But I’m going tell you this. That’s not my son… I’m praying that justice will prevail, the whole story will come out. The whole story.”

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Oklahoma Beheader's Mother Says My Boy Is a Good Boy "


Yeah, and politicians insist "Islam is a religion of peace".

If a lie is good enough to clear the conscience of politicians, then a lie is good enough for mothers of jihadis. Persisting the illusion of unicorns and rainbows spares the spirit of reality.

Anonymous said...

Just imagine the next generation emulating (then perfecting) the errors of this generation.

Always On Watch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Always On Watch said...

"He's a good boy"?

Pffft.

Look at his criminal record!

For God's sake.

Always On Watch said...

My view: her son is demon possessed, and the name of the demon is Islam. That is really what I believe. Make of it what you will.