Sunday, February 27, 2011

Louis Farrakhan: UFOs are... Islamic

(USA) The leader for life of the Nation of Islam (NOI), Louis Farrakhan, spoke last year of how in 1985 he had a vision of how he was invited aboard a UFO where he met the previous leader of the NOI (Elijah Muhammad) and they had a chat. He also claims that the US government knows about this UFO and they are covering it up.


Well, for a subject that dare not be mentioned, the Annual AGM for the NOI 'the Saviours' Day convention' currently in play in Rosemont, the NOI are hosting 'the truth is up there' symposium. Well, for a so called religious topic, this one really takes the biscuit.

10 comments:

American Rose said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5afG12w1ihE

Unknown said...

Hi Pasto.
Remember that "UFO" not long ago above the temple dome?Well it seems someone is going to exploite it.

Pastorius said...

Will,
Didn't they prove that was a hoax?

I didn't pay attention.

Pastorius said...

AR,
I love Elton John, and I love that song.

American Rose said...

Yes, he's okay:)

I didn't read/hear anything about that being a hoax?

Dag said...

I wanted to pay attention to it, but I was being experimented on at the time, and now that I should be relating my experiences I find my memories of it all are erased. There goes my lucrative career as a television guest speaker. Life on this planet really sucks sometimes. I was "that" close to finally doing something right. I think I blame this on George Bush.

Damien said...

Regardless of weather or not they showed that UFO over the temple mount was a hoax, it being a real thing, would not equal something extraterrestrial or supernatural. It could just be a poorly understood earthly phenomenon. Not to mention the fact that I don't think that any amount of evidence to the contrary would change Farrakhan's beliefs, unfortunately.

Epaminondas said...

No the UFO did not appear over the rock in Al Quds, it was over a far more important and powerful site.

CHICAGO CITY HALL

Pastorius said...

http://news.discovery.com/space/jerusalem-ufo-almost-certainly-a-hoax.html

Anonymous said...

Of course aliens are Muslim. They're always depicted as GREEN, for crying out loud. Isn't that clue enough!!?

(Clarification for our Muslim readers: I'm joking!!