Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I don't exactly understand the connection -Stupid? I don't think so

Ahmadinejad speaks to Der Spiegel

Beyond words

SPIEGEL: First you make your remarks about the Holocaust. Then comes the news that you may travel to Germany -- this causes an uproar. So you were surprised after all?

Ahmadinejad: No, not at all, because the network of Zionism is very active around the world, in Europe too. So I wasn't surprised. We were addressing the German people. We have nothing to do with Zionists.

SPIEGEL: Denying the Holocaust is punishable in Germany. Are you indifferent when confronted with so much outrage?

Ahmadinejad: I know that DER SPIEGEL is a respected magazine. But I don't know whether it is possible for you to publish the truth about the Holocaust. Are you permitted to write everything about it?

The Hojatieh do not think as we do, do not conclude in the same way and from the same objective reference set. They exist in the world of wishing and faith - belief in the suspension of proof.

Continue reading "I don't exactly understand the connection -Stupid? I don't think so" at Villagers with Torches »

1 comment:

Kiddo said...

Yeah, isn't this interview great? I finally pulled my head out of its allergic haze and wrote on this one. But then it is my little Mahmoud, can't not write about that little gem of a guy. Damn, is he one slick piece of work or what?